It's 2AM and I forget to blog a lot

Well, it's been quite a while since I've posted on here!

Here are some little updates:
I finished up Spring Quarter at the community college I was attending.
Summer arrived (HALLELUJAH).
I went to a few concerts (one was insanely bad, the other was AMAZING).
I am addicted to popsicles.
My mom, sister and I have been binge watching Gilmore Girls (And we are 10 episodes from the end).
I said goodbye to Washington (aka the BEST PLACE ON THE PLANET) and moved to Utah.

Yeah, that's basically it.
Later this week I'll post some "field notes" of my adjustment to life in Utah, so stay tuned!

Also, I have been listening to Ingrid Michaelson's album Lights Out, and Death Cab for Cutie's album Kintsugi on repeat. Two very different sounds, but I love them.


Okay, that's it.

x

Comments

Popular Posts