Avocado Hummus, Cliff Jumping & Other Such Updates

Happy Monday, y'all!

This week has been full of random/fun adventuring:

Hit golf balls into a body of water late at night and tried to see the meteor shower.
Went boating for this first time in forever.
(NOTE: I ended up tubing and let me tell you, I was at least a little bit terrified. Adrenaline tends to stress me out in a weirdly bad way, so while I tried to enjoy getting thrown all over wakes and waves in an inflatable tube, deep down I thought I was going to have a heart attack).
Attempted and succeeded in making Avocado Hummus (thank you pinterest!)
Went cliff jumping for the first time!
(I got up to the top, probably 10 or so feet, so it was not very high. But, I looked down and realized that if I count down or think about it too much I wasn't going to jump. So I threw myself off of that cliff without thinking about it).
My friend Alexander and I are Logan, Utah's Special Olympic Bocce Ball coaches. I AM SO PUMPED.


I don't have any photos from cliff jumping or anything, so that's unfortunate. But, it did happen!

That's all for now, folks! Soon I'll do a photo update and throw a ton of pictures of what has been happening up here!

x

Comments

Popular Posts