Petrichor, Pinapples and (insert a witty third word that starts with 'P')


Happy Spring everyone! In lieu of this monumental event, it rained. 
Of course.

AND I LOVED IT.

For those of you don't  know, I LOVE the rain.

It is my literal favorite.
(okay, maybe not literal. But I get as excited about the rain as I do about the sun).


But also, I am so glad it is spring! 
I love just about everything about it:
*the sunshine
*the random spring showers
*petrichor (n): the smell of earth after rain
*everything looks alive 
(but so are my allergies)
*skirts, shorts, and short sleeves 
*boots

I am also completely smitten with this pinapple trend.
Seriously! I don't know about y'all, but I love it.
Here are a few of my favorite pineapple finds (thank you pinterest):



























Yup. I love every bit of this pineapple thing.

Anyways, this was supposed to be a post about spring.
Expect to see more spring related posts coming up!

x

Comments

Popular Posts