Things as of Late

Well hey! 
I haven't been very good about blogging, so here is a mishmash of all the things I've been up to :)

Roadtrip to good ole Rexburg! 

Got to hang out with my cool brother for a week!

Got my hair dyed. Yay ombres!

Hung out with the cute grandparents 

Went to Pizza Pie Cafe

Got to see a few of my mission companions

Got my first pedicure with my cute sister in law and her downstairs bff

Their dog Piper (aka tester baby?) is really good at practicing self-control

(Back in the PNW)  got the beaut for a concert!

Hello Seattle and Andy Grammer and Alex & Sierra! 

Opener: Paradise Fears (they killed it! Theirs and Andy's were probably the most fun).

The cute Alex & Sierra!! Loved them :)

Andy Grammer! By this point we made it all the way up to the front. (#perksofhavingashortbestfriend)

An after concert photo. We sure danced/partied to our hearts content! 

I get little messages from the best friend on Pinterest and they basically make my life a better place.

While in Seattle I found myself a new journal! I thought it very nice that the wrap everything! 

Nuff said? 


Not Pictured: 
-Me reading the entire Divergent series in 5 days (technically 6, but I didn't have time to read one day). 
-Had a movie/game night where a hilarious game of 'What If?' was played.

Mm yeah that's basically it! 
Maybe this week I'll be better about posting... Meantime have a wonderful Sunday lovelies!

xxKirsten


















Comments

Popular Posts