Ain't No Valley Low Enough



Hey, it's me.
It's been somewhere around two years since I've even touched this blog. I was reading one I love (thelittleduckwife.com) and felt maybe I should start up again? Who knows.

In the last few years, I've gotten married, moved houses, started then stopped school again, been diagnosed with a chronic illness, the list goes on. Something else has been happening though that has been a long time coming, I feel.

That would be my lacking in faith.

I don't doubt that my Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother love me dearly. That I still believe.
I don't doubt that there is a purpose to all of this, and a time and a season for everything.
What I am having a problem with is.... actually I don't really think I know.

I have a hard time reading scriptures. I don't connect to them like I used to. I pray every once in a while by myself to express myself and talk to him, but I don't really feel it anymore. It probably doesn't help that I can't make it to church often, my illness doesn't like me waking up earlier than 2pm haha.

And all of this is okay. I am in a low valley right now, but I wont be forever. I am not abandoning my faith nor the principles I have learned to believe in throughout the years. I do however need to put in work.

Our Heavenly Parents do not expect us to want to learn from the all the time. We are imperfect humans who do not always want what is best for us. They sent Their Son to suffer for all of our imperfections, including the apathy I feel currently. Just that thought helps me feel a little less alone.

I am doing alright you guys. I am working through this and it's going to be okay, and I will turn out stronger.




xx

Comments

Popular Posts