Inspiration

So, I thought I ought to explain where I got my title... It's from this little book right there >


I called it "notations of sentimental minds". It is a place where I put my thoughts, poems, etc and the thoughts, poems, etc of others. 
You know what that's means, right? 
This blog (I suppose) will become an extension of my notebook. Therefore I will fill it with my raw thoughts, feelings and expressions, sometimes shown through the words of other people or photos. 
If you don't like it, well, that is perfectly fine by me... Because I know not everyone is going to agree with me nor like my style of writing or expression. 

So follow me if you like, or don't if you like. 

Just as a note, the poems and thoughts followed by "KN" were written by yours truly.
The things not written or photographed by me will be duly noted as such (as I do not wish to claim the talent or creativity as my own.)

Well, that's about it! 
Enjoy.

Xx Kirsten


Comments

Popular Posts