Five Fun Facts Friday

1. I LOVE  the Beatles. The way they shaped rock 'n roll, their ever changing style, and the timelessness of their music. All about that life.
2. I like to drink out of mason jars. Water? Mason Jar. Smoothie? Mason Jar. Dr. Pepper/Rootbeer? Mason Jar.
3. I love finding new vegan/gluten free cafe/bakery/restaurants. My favorite right now is the Corina Bakery in downtown Tacoma. SO GOOD. I basically go there whenever I can (it's also only 10 minutes from campus HOLLA).
4. I really like to be alone. Not necessarily in a hermit kind of way (just kidding sometimes it gets like that) but more of a "I really don't want to be around/communicate with other human beings right now. (unless your a snugly dog or a cute baby that isn't crying/screaming/or poopy).
5. I just started getting on the midi ring bandwagon. Fo reals. I love them.


Comments

Popular Posts